Feeling zapped, exhausted and just plain tired? Alcohol may be what you are turning or have turned to in the past to unwind and get a reprieve from the demands of modern life. So, what can you do to downshift and rest without a drink?
In this episode, Jolene and Aidan discuss their personal experiences with burnout this year and the practical steps they are taking to reignite their energy. They both share how alcohol used to slow things down for them during times of pressure yet the alcohol itself was draining in the long run. Now that alcohol is long gone from the coping repertoire, Jolene and Aidan share they are getting deep rest and replenishing their internal fire.
CONNECT WITH JOLENE:
- Gray Area Drinkers – https://grayareadrinkers.com/
- Jolene on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/jolene__park/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CONNECT WITH AIDAN:
- The Dry Life Blog – https://www.ivyleagueinsecurities.com/the-dry-life/
- Aidan on Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/re__filled/
- Email: email@example.com