What happens when Jolene and Aidan have a bad day, dine at an idyllic bistro in Paris, or desire to escape tough feelings? Sometimes they feel the urge to reach for a drink – but they don’t actually follow through.
They also discuss how they manage the feeling with self-compassion, joy and confidence through the pissy moods, bad days and the feelings of missing out.
If you are struggling with moments of wanting a drink or thinking that you SHOULD be able to have just one then this conversation will be a balm for your soul. Learning to tolerate the discomfort in the moment is something that Jolene and Aidan are mastering in order to stay the course with an alcohol-free life.
CONNECT WITH JOLENE:
- Gray Area Drinkers – https://grayareadrinkers.com/
- Jolene on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/jolene__park/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CONNECT WITH AIDAN:
- The Dry Life Blog – https://www.ivyleagueinsecurities.com/the-dry-life/
- Aidan on Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/re__filled/
- Email: email@example.com