Have you been berating yourself for your drinking, either past or present? It is time to delve into the work of forgiveness and self-compassion.
In this episode, Jolene and Aidan share how they approach thoughts of regret and shame around their drinking. Forgiveness is not that easy but powerful reframes and self-education can deliver relief and grace during those times you berate yourself for your past drinking behavior. Jolene discusses how brain chemistry is often the underlying cause of the gray area drinking cycle and how to view your drinking with compassion and understanding. Aidan reflects on how her cycle of gray area drinking was aggravated by thoughts of self-loathing and shares how she reframed her thinking to finally stop the cycle and feel into forgiveness.
CONNECT WITH JOLENE:
- Gray Area Drinkers – https://grayareadrinkers.com/
- Jolene on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/jolene__park/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CONNECT WITH AIDAN:
- The Dry Life Blog – https://www.ivyleagueinsecurities.com/the-dry-life/
- Aidan on Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/re__filled/
- Email: email@example.com